- 2 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- 16 oz. cream cheese (2 8 oz. blocks, room temperature)
- 1 can (14 oz. sweetened condensed milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 cup toffee bits
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce (I used Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Sauce)
- 1 cup caramel sauce (I used Trader Joe’s Salted Caramel Sauce, slightly melted for easier pouring)
- 1/3 cup toffee bits
For the crust
- Preheat oven to 325°
- In a large bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter. Press evenly in and up the sides of a lightly greased 10-inch springform pan.
- Sprinkle toffee bits evenly over crust. Set aside while you prepare the cheesecake filling.
For the cheesecake
- In bowl of stand mixer combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk, mixing on low speed until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time, until combine. Add vanilla and caramel. Be careful not to overmix.
- Fold in toffee bits. Pour over crust.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool cheesecake for 30 minutes on wire rack. Slightly loosen cheesecake from pan by running a knife around the edges. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish by pouring caramel sauce over the top and sprinkling with toffee bits.
- Keep leftovers tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.