These Superfood Cacao Fudge Bites are creamy, so rich in chocolatey flavor, and topped with all sorts of delicious superfoods, like cashews, goji berries, chia seeds, and more. They’ll satisfy your candy craving and they’re gluten-free, paleo, and vegan!
For the fudge
- ½ cup (112g) Sunfood cacao butter
- ¾ cup (72g) Sunfood cacao powder
- ¼ cup (64g) almond butter
- ¼ cup (83g) maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon pink salt
For the toppings
- 2 tablespoons Sunfood goji berries
- 2 tablespoons Sunfood raw cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sunfood white mulberries
- 2 tablespoons Sunfood pumpkin seeds, pepitas
- 1 tablespoon Sunfood chia seeds
- Place the cacao butter in a liquid measuring cup and melt in 20 second increments, stirring between each, until fully melted. It can also be melted over a double boiler.
- Add the cacao powder, almond butter, maple syrup, and pink salt and whisk to combine.
- Pour the chocolate into a small baking dish or divide between 12 muffin tin cavities (use silicone or lined with muffin liners). Sprinkle the goji berries, cashews, mulberries, pumpkin seeds, and chia seeds evenly over the top of the chocolate.
- Place in the refrigerator for about an hour to firm up the superfood chocolate. Store in the refrigerator or at cool room temperature.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 3
- Sodium: 49
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 3
Keywords: no bake, fudge, superfoods, dessert, chocolate, cacao, vegan, gluten-free