- 2 cups rhubarb (diced)
- 2 cups strawberries (diced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (from 1 lemon)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
For the crumble
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 8×8” pan or 10” cast iron skillet with coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rhubarb, strawberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, maple syrup, salt, and tapioca flour. Stir to combine. Pour into the prepared pan.
- In large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, cinnamon, and coconut sugar. Whisk to combine. Add the coconut oil and using a pastry cutter or two forks, work the coconut oil into the dry ingredients until the coconut oil is in little bits. Add the maple syrup and toss to combine until the mixture sticks together. Stir in pistachios.
- Top the fruit with the crumble mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbling and the top is lightly browned. Serve with coconut whipped cream!
- Category: Dessert