- 1 cup rolled oats (GF if necessary)
- 1 cup International Delight Pumpkin Spice Iced Coffee
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or ¼ teaspoon each cinnamon and nutmeg
- ¼ cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and whisk until smooth. Divide into two small jars or containers, cover, and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Serve straight from the fridge, or slightly warmed.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Category: Breakfast