This Raw Vegan Pumpkin Spice Fudge is an easy-to-make, no-cooking-necessary treat that melts in your mouth and tastes like fall! With just five ingredients, this paleo and vegan homemade fudge couldn’t be easier to make.
- ½ cup (112g) refined coconut oil or cacao butter for a more white chocolatey taste and a firmer texture
- ¾ cup (192g) creamy cashew butter, or nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup (61g) organic pumpkin purée
- ⅓ cup (104g) maple syrup or honey
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, optional
- Line a small baking pan with foil or parchment paper – I used a 9×5” loaf pan for a thick fudge. You can use an 8” square pan if you want thinner pieces.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat or in the microwave for about 30 seconds to a minute. Whisk in the nut butter, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, and if using, vanilla extract and salt, into the melted coconut oil until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Refrigerate until chilled and firm, about 2 hours.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Keywords: pumpkin, fudge, pumpkin fudge, vegan, raw