This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl tastes like a smoothie version of pumpkin pie filling! It’s loaded with veggies for a filling, nutrient-dense breakfast that’s bursting with fall flavors and spices. It’s gluten-free, paleo + vegan.
- ½ cup organic pumpkin purée
- ½ cup steamed + frozen butternut squash
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ cup steamed + frozen cauliflower
- 1–2 pitted dates, to taste
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or use ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ¼ teaspoon nutmeg, ⅛ teaspoon cloves, ⅛ teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼–⅓ cup liquid of choice, I used coconut milk, you can use any other milk (dairy-free or not) or even coffee for a pumpkin spice latte vibe
- Pumpkin granola
- Flaked coconut
- Chia seeds
- Almond butter
- Combine pumpkin puree, butternut squash, banana, cauliflower, date, pumpkin spice, almond butter, and liquid of choice in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be thick. Add a touch more liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!
Nutritional facts do not include any toppings.
Keywords: pumpkin, smoothie bowl, pumpkin pie, vegan, breakfast