- 4 ounces dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Andes peppermint chips
- 10 Heyshey’s Candy Cane Kisses (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 6-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl, microwave the chocolate and butter until completely melted and smooth. Add the sugars and whisk until completely combined. Add in the egg, vanilla, and peppermint extracts and stir until combined.
- Stir in the salt, cocoa powder, and flour. Using a rubber spatula (not a whisk), fold the flour mixture into the chocolate until just a bit of the flour mixture is visible. Gently fold in chocolate chips, Andes chips, and Candy Cane Kisses.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Serve warm with ice cream and hot fudge!