These Pecan Pie Fat Bombs are a super filling nutritional powerhouse, with loads of healthy fats and protein, and no sugar needed! These fat bombs full of vanilla bean and pecan flavor, and they’re gluten-free, paleo, vegan, keto, and Whole30-approved.
- 1½ cups pecans, or nut of choice
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut butter, I used homemade toasted coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons pecan butter, or nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 date, optional – skip to keep keto
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean ghee OR coconut oil, use coconut oil to keep vegan
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean powder, or vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Pulse for about 1-2 minutes, until the mixture starts to break down. It will first become powdery and will stick together, but still be crumbly.
- Keep processing until the oils start to release a bit and the mixture sticks together easily – just be careful not to over process or you’ll have nut butter.
- Use a small cookie scoop (I use this one) or a tablespoon scoop to divide the mixture into equal pieces. Use your hands to roll into balls and place on a plate or baking sheet and place in the fridge to firm up for about 30 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container zip-top bag in the refrigerator or freezer.
Nutritional info is calculated WITHOUT the date.
- Category: Snack
- Calories: 121
- Sugar: 0.8
- Fat: 12
- Carbohydrates: 3.8
- Fiber: 2.9
- Protein: 2