- 1 cup frozen berries, I used a combination of strawberries and raspberries
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower, I like to steam it before freezing to help it digest more easily, but raw is fine as well
- ½ frozen banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ cup Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, I used vanilla flavor, but strawberry would be delicious too!
For the berry chia jam
- 1 cup frozen berries, I used raspberries, blueberries + strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
For the toppings
- Berry Chia Jam
- Peanut butter
- Roasted peanuts, chopped
- Fresh strawberries
- Chia seeds
- Begin with making the berry chia jam: Place the berries in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Mash the berries and stir in the chia seeds, and microwave for another minute.
- For the smoothie bowl, combine the frozen berries, frozen cauliflower, frozen banana, peanut butter, and Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative in a blender (I used my Vitamix). Puree until completely smooth – the mixture should be very thick. Add a touch more yogurt alternative or liquid if necessary to get it to blend completely smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings as desired. Enjoy!