- 1½ cups (6 oz.) almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup coconut oil (solid at room temperature)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup peanuts (chopped)
- ½ cup peanut butter (warmed slightly)
- ⅓ cup strawberry jam (flavor of choice (I used strawberry), warmed slightly)
- ½ cup strawberries (chopped, or the fruit of the jam flavor you used)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8-inch pan with parchment paper or foil and grease lightly.
- In large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter, jelly, and chopped fruit. Stir until combined.
- Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for the topping. Press remaining crumb mixture evenly into the bottom of greased pan. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Remove partially baked crust from the oven. Spread peanut butter over crust, drizzle with jelly and sprinkle with chopped fruit. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes or until bubbling and lightly browned. Let cool completely before cutting into 16 squares.
- Calories: 304
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 120
- Fat: 24
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 8