- ½ cup unsalted butter (softened)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- ¼ cup chocolate peanut butter (or you can use regular PB, or mix some melted chocolate into peanut butter!)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 5” cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla extract. Beat in the egg until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add into the peanut butter mixture and beat until just mixed. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Press half of the dough into the skillet. Spread the chocolate peanut butter evenly over the dough, leaving about 1/2” around the edge. Cover with the remaining dough.
- Place the skillet on a baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Serve warm with ice cream!