- 1 large egg (room temperature)
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1¼ cups Fuyu persimmon puree (about 12 oz., stems removed and pureed until smooth in a blender or food processor)
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1½ cups (138g) Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup toasted walnuts (chopped)
- ⅓ cup golden raisins
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Lightly grease a 9×5” loaf pan with coconut oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg, coconut sugar, vanilla extract, and water. Whisk in the persimmon puree and melted coconut oil.
- In a separate bowl, combine the paleo baking flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and allspice and whisk to combine.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and whisk to combine. Fold in walnuts and raisins. The batter will be thick.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake for 40-50 min or until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and when you press the top of the loaf, it bounces back. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Store tightly wrapped in the refrigerator.