- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 4 3” ramekins with butter and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a saucepan over low heat. Once melted, remove from heat.
- Combine 2 eggs and coconut sugar together in a separate bowl and whisk until foamy. Add the almond flour and mix to combine. Add the remaining egg and egg yolk and whisk to incorporate.
- Add the egg mixture to the melted chocolate and mix together until smooth.
- Divide the batter evenly between the four prepared ramekins. If you don’t want to eat them right away, you can put them at the fridge at this point until you’re ready to bake.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until the edges are set but the center still jiggles when you gently shake the baking sheet. Start checking on the cakes around 13 minutes to ensure you don’t over-bake.
- Serve immediately, preferably with coconut whipped cream or ice cream!
Inspired by Carnival’s Chocolate Melting Cake
- Category: Dessert