This Pacific Rim Margarita is a refreshing, tropical drink that you’ll love sipping on! It’s flavored with citrus and has a spicy coconut twist. Enjoy responsibly!
- 3 ounces Patrón Silver
- 1 ounces Patrón Citrónge Orange
- 0.5 ounces spicy coconut syrup, see Notes
- 1.50 ounces Yuzu juice, see Notes
- 0.5 ounces fresh lime juice
- Lemon wheel, to garnish
- Jalapeno slices, to garnish
- Kosher salt + lime zest, to salt the rim
- Combine kosher salt and lime zest in a bowl at least as large as your margarita glasses. Rub together to distribute the lime zest. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of your glasses to wet so the salt sticks. Dip the rims of the glasses into your lime salt to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker (or a large glass, if you don’t have one), combine all of the margarita ingredients and shake with ice to chill.
- Strain the margaritas into your salt-rimmed coupe margarita glasses.
- Garnish each with a lemon wheel and jalapeno slice. Enjoy responsibly!
To make the spicy coconut syrup, infuse a coconut syrup (like Monin or Torani) with a few jalapeno slices until the syrup becomes pleasantly spicy. Strain out the jalapeno slices and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
If you can’t locate Yuzu juice, you can substitute with lemon juice, white grapefruit juice, or a mix of 2 parts lemon juice: 1 part white grapefruit juice.
Keywords: margaritas, drinks, gluten-free, patron, coconut, jalapeno