If you’re always eating spoonfuls of cookie dough out of the bowl, these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites were made for you! These gluten-free and vegan cookie dough bites are made in five minutes and are sure to satisfy your cookie dough cravings.
- ½ cup (128g) cashew butter, or any other creamy nut or seed butter
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup (48g) blanched almond flour
- ½ cup (45g) gluten-free oats, I used half quick-cooking, half rolled oats for texture – use whichever you prefer or have on hand, or a combo like me!
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips, I used Enjoy Life brand
I used a combo of rolled oats and quick cooking oats, but either would work here. Just remember that using rolled oats will give more texture and chew, while the quick cooking oats won’t be as noticeable texture-wise.
Keywords: cookie dough, no bake, chocolate chip, oatmeal, gluten-free