These No Bake Strawberry Lemonade Tarts have a raw “graham cracker” style crust filled with a super refreshing strawberry lemonade filling. These are SO good frozen on a hot day and they’re gluten-free, paleo and vegan.
For the crust
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- 1¼ cups raw pecans
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the filling
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in filtered water for at least 4 hours to soften, drained and rinsed before using
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup cacao butter, or coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup canned coconut cream, this is the same as thick part on top of a can of full-fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- Lightly grease an 8-inch tart pan or four 4-inch tart pans with a removable bottom with coconut oil.
- For the crust, combine the almond flour and pecans in a food processor or high powered blender and pulse to combine and break up the pecans into smaller bits. Add the coconut oil, coconut sugar, and cinnamon and pulse to combine, until it’s fully moistened and sticks together.
- Press evenly along the bottom and up the sides of your prepared pan/s. Set aside.
- In the same food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients in the filling. Turn the food processor or blender on medium-high and blend for about 2 minutes, or until the mixture is silky smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as necessary.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust or divide between the crusts and smooth the top. Tap hard against the counter a few times to release any bubbles.
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours to set before serving. Serve chilled, and keep any leftovers in the refrigerator (up at a week) or freezer for longer storage.
Keywords: no bake, strawberry, lemonade, tart, graham cracker, vegan, gluten-free, paleo, vegan