For the crust
- 3 cups unsalted popcorn (crushed)
- 1 cup Nutter Butters (crushed)
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (cubed)
For the filling
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1/4 cup dulce de leche
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 8 oz. package whipped topping (such as Cool Whip or Truwhip), thawed
- Nutter Butter bites (to garnish)
- Popcorn (to garnish)
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, and salt and bring mixture to a boil, stirring frequently. Boil for 4 minutes over medium-low heat, stirring almost constantly. Remove from heat and stir in crushed popcorn and crushed Nutter Butters. Press into the an even layer on the bottom of a greased 10” springform pan. Set aside to cool while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the together the cream cheese, dulce de leche, and peanut butter until smooth. Add in the thawed whipped topping and beat the mixture until creamy and fluffy, scraping the sides as needed to ensure everything is fully incorporated.
- Pour filling into crust, evening out the top with a knife or spatula. Garnish with more dulce de leche, popcorn and Nutter Butters as desired.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Best served the day it is made.