For the crust
- 1½ cups (144g) blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup (21g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (50g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon (20g) pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
For the filling
- 1 cup (256g) creamy almond butter
- 2 tablespoons (40g) maple syrup, you can also use honey
- 2 tablespoons (16g) coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons (25g) coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, skip if your nut butter is salted
For the chocolate ganache
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons (32g) creamy almond butter
- ½ teaspoon flaky sea salt
- Lightly grease three 4.75” tart pans or one 9” tart pan with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the crust and stir together. Press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared tart pan(s); set aside or place in the fridge while making the filling.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, coconut oil, and kosher salt.
- Pour the filling into the prepared tart crust or crusts and spread to even out. Place in the refrigerator to set before topping with the chocolate.
- Once the filling is set, melt the chocolate and almond butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds in the microwave. Stir, and then microwave in 15 second increments until it’s completely melted.
- Spread the melted chocolate on top of the almond butter filling and sprinkle with flaky sea salt.
- Keep tarts stored in an airtight container in a refrigerator or freezer.
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 7
- Fat: 28
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 8