It’s warm cozy drink season, and when I’m not in the mood for coffee, this London Fog Tea Latte is one of my top favorites to sip on! Made with your favorite milk, Earl Grey tea, vanilla, and maple syrup, it’s a simple and sweet drink that will warm you right up.
- 8 oz. dairy-free milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon organic Earl Grey tea, brewed in 1 cup of hot water. Add more depending on how strong you like your tea – you want it dark and strong for this recipe since it will be diluted with milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Maple syrup, to taste, I like about 1 tablespoon
- Brew tea to your desired strength. You want it rather dark and strong since you’ll be diluting the tea with dairy-free milk. Fill half your mug with the tea.
- Heat milk in a milk frother or the microwave. Add the vanilla extract and maple syrup, and either blend in a blender or combine in the milk frother until completely blended and frothy.
- Pour over the tea and garnish as desired! I kept it simple with a bit of dairy-free whipped cream.
You can use any kind of sweetener you like for this hot chocolate, but I love the maple syrup for it’s warm, delicious flavor! Honey or any kind of granulated sugar will also work.