This Homemade Hot Honey recipe is made in just three minutes with three simple ingredients! It’s easy to make and perfect for drizzling on pizza, avocado toast, add it to marinades and salad dressings, or anywhere you want sweet heat – the options are endless!
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the honey and chili flakes together. As soon as it starts boiling around the edges, remove from the heat. Add in the apple cider vinegar.
- Optionally strain out the chili flakes, or leave them in for a spicier kick that will get spicier as it sits.
- Place in a jar and store in the cabinet indefinitely.