For the granola crust
- ¾ cup Bob’s Red Mill gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup pecans (chopped finely)
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
For the cheesecake filling
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a standard-sized muffin pan with 9 muffin liners.
- In a bowl, combine the oats, pecans, cinnamon, salt, melted coconut oil and honey. Stir until completely combined. Spoon about a tablespoon of the granola mixture into each of the 9 muffin papers, pressing into the bottoms using your fingers or a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes and cool completely.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the Greek yogurt, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract. Beat for a few minutes until completely smooth.Divide the filling evenly between the muffin liners.
- Bake in the oven for 25 or so minutes, until centers are set (they may have a very slight jiggle still).
- Allow to cool completely and then place in the refrigerator to chill. Top with berries before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Cheesecake adapted from Sweet Peas & Saffron
You will probably have some of the granola mixture. You can bake the remainder on a separate sheet pan.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 14
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Protein: 5