Made with grain-free pretzels and dunk in dark chocolate, these Grain-Free Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the perfect easy snack or dessert made with just five ingredients!
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the nut butter and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the coconut flour one tablespoon at a time until a thick, smooth dough forms. If your nut butter is relatively thick, you’ll likely need about 2 tablespoons. If your nut butter is runnier, you’ll need closer to 4 tablespoons.
- Lay out the pretzels on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roll the nut butter mixture into teaspoon-sized balls and place on a pretzel. Place another pretzel on top of the ball and press down, making a pretzel sandwich with the dough ball in the middle. Repeat until all of the nut butter mixture is used.
- Place in the freezer while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for a minute. Whisk until smooth.
- Dip half of each pretzel sandwich in the chocolate, letting the excess drip off before placing back on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all have been dipped.
- If desired, sprinkle with flaky sea salt while the chocolate is still warm.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Keywords: peanut butter, pretzel, chocolate, no bake, grain free, gluten free, vegan