Golden Milkshakes are smooth, creamy, and refreshing, and they’re loaded with anti-inflammatory turmeric and other health-boosting spices. This easy drink recipe is one you’ll love sipping on hot days!
- 2 cups Silk Protein Nut Milk, or non-dairy milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1–3 tablespoons maple syrup or raw honey, to taste, I used honey, but use maple syrup to keep vegan
- For a thicker milkshake, pour your nut milk into an ice cube tray and let freeze until hardened. Alternatively, you can add a few ice cubes to your shake to help thicken it up.
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients, starting with just one tablespoon of sweetener. Blend until smooth, and add more sweetener to taste.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately, preferably with coconut whipped cream on top! Enjoy.