This Gluten-Free & Vegan Peach Crisp recipe is a healthy summer staple! The fresh peaches are baked until bubbling and perfectly complemented by the pecan oatmeal topping. Top with a scoop of ice cream for the perfect dessert or with plain yogurt for a healthy breakfast.
For the peach filling
- 7–8 fresh ripe peaches, cored and sliced, about 6 cups
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons tapioca flour
For the oat topping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, combine the peaches, cinnamon, coconut sugar and tapioca flour. Stir to combine and coat all of the fruit evenly. Pour all of the fruit filling into an 8×8” (or similarly sizepan and set aside while preparing the crisp topping.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, rolled oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add the coconut oil and use a wooden spoon or silicone spatula to work the coconut oil into the flour until it comes together into a coarse meal with no dry flour remaining. Toss in the pecans.
- Cover the fruit evenly with the oat topping and bake for 40 to 50 minutes, or until the crumble is golden brown and the fruit is bubbling. If topping is browning too quickly, tent the pan with aluminum foil halfway through to prevent burning.
- Let cool slightly before serving warm. I like serving this with ice cream, coconut whipped cream, or plain coconut yogurt. Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: peach, crisp, gluten free, vegan, pie, cobbler, dessert