These Flourless Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick and super rich, with a fruity strawberry flavor and melty chocolate chips. They’re gluten-free, paleo, and vegan, and made with just six ingredients!
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter, or other nut butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg or flax egg (for the flax egg, whisk together 1 tablespoon flax meal with 2.5 tablespoons of water and let set for 5 minutes before using)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries, grind it up into a powder form
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, or chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond butter, coconut sugar, egg or flax egg (I used a flax egg), baking soda, and freeze-dried strawberry powder. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie dough scoop, form tablespoon-sized balls of dough and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Let them cool for at least 15 minutes on the baking sheet, then transfer them carefully to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American