- 1 cup Krusteaz Pancake Mix
- ¼ cup 1 medium banana, mashed
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons + ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 strips of bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Heat pancake grizzle to 375ºF, medium heat. Lightly grease griddle.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the pancake mix, mashed banana, 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter and cold water with a wire whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy, do not overmix. Let batter stand for 2 minutes.
- In a small liquid measuring cup or bowl, microwave the 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon of batter onto the griddle and spread thin. Drizzle some peanut butter in the center of the pancake and sprinkle with some of the crumbled bacon. Top with more pancake batter, covering the bacon and peanut butter. Cook for about 1 minute on one side or until golden brown, and then flip and cook on the other side for another 1 to 1-1/2 minutes. Repeat for the remaining batter, peanut butter, and bacon.
- Serve with bananas, peanut butter, and/or maple syrup.