This Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge is made with just four wholesome ingredients! This refined sugar free and vegan fudge is incredibly smooth, creamy, and melts in your mouth.
- ½ cup (100g) coconut oil, melted
- ¾ cup (196g) peanut butter, use crunchy for little bits, I always use 100% peanut butter
- ¼ cup (78g) maple syrup
- ½ cup (42g) cocoa powder, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, omit if your peanut butter is salted
For the peanut butter swirl
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Line a 9×5″ loaf pan with parchment paper, or alternatively line a mini muffin tin with muffin liners. Lightly grease with coconut oil.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat or in the microwave for about 30 seconds to a minute. Whisk in the nut butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and salt if using, into the melted coconut oil until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan or liners.
- For the peanut butter swirl, melt together the peanut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan or in the microwave until combined. Drizzle over the chocolate and use a toothpick or knife to swirl it in.
- Place in the refrigerator and chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- Let soften at room temperature for about 10 minutes before cutting into squares with a sharp knife. Store in the refrigerator.
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 2
- Sodium: 77
- Fat: 13
- Saturated Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 4
- Protein: 3