These Easy Brie Bites have only four ingredients, but make a delicious appetizer that you won’t be able to get enough of! Gooey brie and crunchy smokehouse almonds make this simple appetizer recipe shine.
- 1 package phyllo shells, mine had 15
- Wedge of Brie cheese
- ¼ cup fig preserves
- ¼ cup Blue Diamond Smokehouse almonds, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange phyllo cups on a baking sheet. Add a small chunk of brie and a dollop of fig jam (about 1/2 teaspoon) to each phyllo cup. Sprinkle with chopped almonds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until brie is melted. Serve warm.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Snack
- Cuisine: American