- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 13.75 ounce package crunchy chocolate chip cookies
- 5 cups (1 package) marshmallows
- Grease an 8×8″ pan. Place cookies in a plastic bag, or food processor, and mash (or grind) until only small pieces remain.
- Grease a microwavable bowl. Microwave butter and marshmallows for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes for until marshmallows are puffed.
- Stir in cookies and quickly transfer to a greased pan. Spread mixture into an even layer. Let set for 10 minutes, and then cut* into 9 or 16 pieces.
I found they were much easier to cut after about 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
Keywords: cookies, chocolate chip, marshmallows, dessert, instant, no bake