- 1 cup 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups small pretzel twists (can also use GF)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Fleur de sel (or another course sea salt, for sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. On a greased and lined baking sheet, lay out the pretzels in a flat layer, breaking pieces so pretzels cover the whole pan. Set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in a medium saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil and let boil for 2-3 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved. Remove from heat and pour evenly over the pretzels.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bubbling. Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Let sit for five minutes or until they are shiny and melted, and spread over the toffee. Sprinkle with fleur de sel (however much you’d like!) and let cool completely. Break into pieces and serve!