A review of my experience with Daily Harvest, plus simple recipes for chocolate-covered bites (the perfect easy snack!) and a mint chip smoothie bowl. You’ll love these simple snack hack upgrades to some of Daily Harvest’s most popular and delicious products!
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- About 15 Daily Harvest Bites
- Toppings of choice: chopped hazelnuts, cacao nibs, freeze-dried raspberries, flaky sea salt, matcha powder, or see post for more ideas
- Line a plate or baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave for 1 minute. Stir. Microwave in 15-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and glossy.
- The mixture should be thin and drippy. If it seems too thick, add a little bit of coconut oil until it reaches a thinner, drippy texture.
- Using a fork or dipping tool, dip each bite into the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip off, and then place it onto the parchment-lined plate or baking sheet. Sprinkle on the desired topping before the chocolate sets.
- Repeat until all of your Bites are dipped. Store in the freezer.
Keywords: daily harvest, bites, snacks