- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 8 oz. bag Hershey’s Cookies ‘N Creme Drops (you could also chop a 4oz. Cookie ‘N Creme bar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- Chop up the Drops or bar into chocolate chip-sized pieces. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter. Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, baking powder, and candy pieces. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook these, or you’ll lose the fudgy texture. Cook until the sides of the brownies just begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Cool, cut, and enjoy!
Keywords: brownies, chocolate, dessert, cookies, cream, dessert