- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats (use certified GF oats to keep GF)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup unsweetened shaved coconut
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds, and macadamia nuts. In a smaller bowl, mix together remaining ingredients and stir until fully incorporated. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir together until the dry ingredients are completely coated.
- Pour mixture onto prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring every fifteen minutes to ensure even cooking. Remove from oven and allow to cool entirely (I like to press mine down a bit right when it gets out of the oven so I get chunky granola, depends on your preference). When it’s fully cooled, store in an airtight container for up to a month.