These flavorful Peanut Butter Oatmeal Raisin Cookies have the perfect chewy texture thanks to the oats and raisins. They’re perfectly soft and absolutely delicious!
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup PB&Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl Peanut Butter or regular creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in peanut butter and vanilla extract. Beat in the egg until well blended.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Add into the peanut butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Fold in raisins. Chill cookie dough, covered, at least 2 hours and up to 1 week.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form rounded tablespoons of dough into balls and arrange about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake cookies in batches in middle of oven for 12 minutes, or until just pale golden. Cool cookies on baking sheet 5 minutes and transfer to racks to cool completely.
Keywords: peanut butter cookies, peanut butter raisin cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies