This Chocolate Strawberry Oatmeal tastes like dessert for breakfast! This oatmeal is sweetened with a banana and cocoa powder + chocolate chips make it super chocolatey. It’s gluten-free, refined sugar free, and vegan.
- ⅓ cup (30g) gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- ½ cup (113g) non-dairy milk, I used almond milk
- 1 tablespoon (7g) cocoa powder
- ¼ cup (32g) diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate, chopped, or use mini chocolate chips
- In a small saucepan, combine oats, mashed banana, almond milk and cocoa powder. Simmer until milk has absorbed into the oats, about 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place into a bowl and top with chocolate chips and strawberries. Enjoy immediately!