- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a 24-cavity mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Combine coconut flour, cocoa powder and salt in a bowl. Add the maple syrup and room temperature coconut oil and mix until a large dough ball forms, pressing out any clumps of coconut oil. If you’re mixing with a bowl and spoon (not a stand mixer), you may want to use your hands at the end to bring to dough fully together and make sure there aren’t any lumps of coconut oil remaining.
- Divide the dough between the 24 mini muffin cavities and press up the sides. Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until firm. Let cool completely before using a toothpick or knife to pop the cups out of the muffin tin.
- Place the chopped dark chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. In a small saucepan or in the microwave, heat the coconut milk until it’s simmering. Pour the hot coconut milk over the chocolate and let stand for 1 minute, and then whisk until completely smooth.
- Fill each of the cups with the chocolate ganache – you can do this with a spoon, or put the chocolate in a piping bag and pipe it in for a cleaner look. Top each of the tartlets with a fresh raspberry. Serve, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
Keywords: chocolate, raspberry, tarts, vegan, gluten-free, paleo