- 1 oz. finely chopped dark chocolate
- ¼ cup Truvia baking blend
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1¼ cups full-fat coconut milk (or whole milk)
- ¼ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter (at room temperature (use vegan margarine to keep vegan))
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan over low heat, melt the dark chocolate. Stir often to prevent burning. Add the Truvia baking blend, cornstarch, and unsweetened cocoa powder and stir with the chocolate. It will be crumbly. Slowly drizzle in the coconut milk, whisking the whole time, until all of the coconut milk is incorporated and it’s smooth.
- Increase the heat to medium. Bring to a boil, whisking frequently, until it thickens. This should take 5-10 minutes. Once it’s thick, remove from the heat and whisk in the salt, vanilla, and butter. Let stand for 10 minutes before pouring into the popsicle molds.
- While waiting for the chocolate mixture to cool, place a few raspberries in each popsicle mold. Once the chocolate mixture is slightly cooled, fill each popsicle mold. Tap on the counter if necessary to make sure the chocolate mixture fills in around the raspberries.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze until full set, about 3-4 hours. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert