Make breakfast better with this Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats recipe! Gluten-free, vegan, and made in just 5 minutes, this is a breakfast you’ll make all the time.
For the overnight oats
- 1 cup (96g) gluten-free rolled oats
- 1½ cups (12 ounces) unsweetened almond milk, or nut milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons (42g) pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons (32g) creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons (15g) cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For the toppings
- Banana slices
- Peanut butter
- Hemp/chia seeds
- Stir all of the oat ingredients together until well blended. Place in an airtight container or jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours, or preferably overnight, until thickened.
- Stir well before serving with banana slices, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and/or any of your other favorite toppings!
Keywords: oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate, overnight, breakfast, dessert, gluten free, vegan