- ⅓ cup rolled oats, gluten-free if needed
- 1 medium ripe banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon unsalted peanuts, chopped
- In a small saucepan, combine oats, banana, almond milk and cocoa powder. Simmer until milk has absorbed into the oats, stirring frequently to prevent burning, for about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Place into a small bowl, swirl in peanut butter, and top with chocolate chips and peanuts. Enjoy!
- To keep the recipe refined sugar-free + vegan, make your own chocolate chunks.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oatmeal, chocolate, peanut butter, banana, sugar free