This Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola is the perfect indulgent breakfast or snack. It’s gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and refined sugar-free, and it tastes like dessert that you can have for breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking liner.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, peanuts and coconut flakes. In a smaller bowl, mix together remaining ingredients, except chopped chocolate, and stir until fully combined. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir together until the dry ingredients are completely coated.
- Pour mixture onto prepared pan and spread into an even layer. Bake for about 1 hour, rotating every 20 minutes to ensure even cooking, and flipping sections of it, trying not to break it up too much.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with dark chocolate. Stir together slightly to allow the chocolate to coat some of the granola. Cool completely. I like to press mine down a bit right when it gets out of the oven so I get chunky granola, depends on your preference.
- When it’s fully cooled, store in an airtight container for up to a month, if it lasts that long!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Category: Breakfast