- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter (softened and cut into cubes)
For the filling
- 8 oz. dark chocolate (chopped)
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1½ cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, brown sugar, and salt. Stir together. Add in the butter. Cut in with a pastry cutter or your fingers until the dough has come together and only small bits of butter remain.
- Transfer dough to a greased 9-inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Using a measuring cup or your fingers, evenly press dough in bottom and up sides of pan.
- Bake in center of oven until golden and firm, about 15-18 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- For the whipped chocolate ganache: Microwave the heavy cream for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until steaming. Add the chocolate. Let stand for 2 minutes and then stir until smooth. Place in the fridge for about 1 hour or until the ganache has thickened and cooled.
- Add the ganache to the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (a hand mixer is fine if you don’t have a stand mixer). Whip until whipped and lightened in color. Add in the raspberry jam and whip until fully incorporated.
- Spread the whipped chocolate ganache on the cooled crust, then top with the fresh raspberries, arranging however you desire. Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before slicing and serving.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American