- 1 package Krusteaz Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix
- ½ cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
- 1 cup chocolate covered espresso beans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line with parchment and lightly grease an 8×8” baking pan.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, combine all ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Spread the dough evenly in the prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool completely. Cut into 16 squares. Store tightly wrapped.