These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Blondies have a super chewy, fudgy texture with the warmth of pumpkin spices and gooey, melted chocolate chunks. You’re going to love these gluten-free, paleo and vegan pumpkin blondies.
- ½ cup (128g) creamy almond butter, or other smooth nut butter of choice
- ¼ cup (50g) coconut oil, melted, use refined for no coconut flavor
- ⅔ cup (126g) coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup (81g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup (72g) almond flour
- 3 tablespoons (24g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 ozunces dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8×8” square baking pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the almond butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, pumpkin, and vanilla extract until smooth and combined. Stir in the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool completely, and then cut into 16 squares. Store in an airtight container.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American