These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups are an easy way to satisfy your cookie dough craving in a healthy + delicious way! These easy, no-bake cups are gluten-free, Paleo, and vegan.
For the chocolate
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 3–4 tablespoons maple syrup, to taste
For the filling
- Line a mini muffin tin with small cupcake liners. Alternatively, you can also use a peanut butter cup mold, which is what I used.
- In a liquid measuring cup, whisk together the melted coconut oil, cocoa powder, and 3 tablespoons maple syrup. Taste it, and add more maple syrup if you want it sweeter.
- Pour a small amount of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of each liner or mold cavity, until the bottom is thinly covered. Don’t use more than half the chocolate mixture for this. Place the liners in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to harden.
- While the chocolate hardens, stir together the cashew butter, almond flour, coconut sugar, ghee, and vanilla extract.
- Once the bottom layer of chocolate is hard, place about 1 teaspoon of the cookie dough mixture over the chocolate. Pour enough of the chocolate mixture over the coconut butter to cover it completely (if at any point the remaining chocolate gets too thick, warm it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to remelt). Repeat until all are covered. Garnish with chocolate chips if desired. Return to the refrigerator to harden completely.
- Store at cool room temperature, or in the refrigerator if it’s warm in your house.