- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease four 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Mix in mashed bananas, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Whisk together salt, baking soda, spices and flour. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe makes four 7×3 loaf pans so feel free to halve it.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 75
Keywords: banana bread, bread, bananas, chocolate, dessert, breakfast, chocolate chips