- 3 egg whites (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 9 ounces dark chocolate (melted and cooled to room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat egg whites, slowly adding in sugar, until the mixture holds soft peaks and resembles marshmallow creme.
- Add in chocolate, vanilla, walnuts and dried cherries and mix on low until combined.
- On a lined baking sheet, drop spoonfuls of batter about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool for about 5 minutes on baking sheet, and then transfer to a cooling rack. Enjoy!