These No-Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Bars are easy to make with just five ingredients and no baking necessary! You’ve got to sink your teeth into these rich gluten-free, paleo, and vegan bars.
- Line a 8×8” pan with parchment paper and grease lightly with coconut oil; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, coconut oil and salt. Press evenly into the prepared pan. Place in the fridge.
- Combine the dark chocolate and almond butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. It took 1 minute in my microwave. Pour the chocolate over the almond butter base and spread to cover the top. Place back in the fridge.
- Let firm up for at least two hours before cutting into 16 bars and serving. Keep cool or they’ll get melty since they have a coconut oil base.
- Store tightly sealed in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.