These No Bake Chocolate Almond Butter Bars are easy to make with just five ingredients and no baking necessary! You’ve got to sink your teeth into these rich gluten free, paleo and vegan bars.
- Line a 8×8” pan with parchment paper and grease lightly with coconut oil; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, coconut oil and salt. Press evenly into the prepared pan. Place in the fridge.
- Combine the dark chocolate and almond butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each, until the chocolate is melted and smooth. It took 1 minute in my microwave. Pour the chocolate over the almond butter base and spread to cover the top. Place back in the fridge.
- Let firm up for at least two hours before cutting into 16 bars and serving. Keep cool or they’ll get melty since they have a coconut oil base.
- Store tightly sealed in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert