- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans (coarsely chopped)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, coconut, pecans, and almonds. In a separate bowl or liquid measuring cup, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, spices, salt, and vanilla extract. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until the dry ingredients are all moistened. Spread the granola in an even layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet and press down with the back of a spatula.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through to ensure the granola bakes evenly. When it is browned and feels dry to the touch, remove from the oven. If want big chunks of granola, let the granola cool completely before disturbing so you get big clusters.
- Store at room temperature in an airtight container.