- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 15.5 ounce package Golden Oreos
- 1/2 cup yellow (white, or Funfetti cake mix)
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1 10 ounce bag of white candy melts
- Sprinkles (optional)
- In a food processor, grind cookies until they are a fine powder. In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, cake mix, sprinkles, and Oreos until no white streaks of cream cheese remain.
- Shape into about 40 tablespoon-sized balls. Place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes. They can be refrigerated up to overnight.
- Melt white candy melts and dip truffles. Place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet to set.
- If desired, sprinkle on sprinkles before the outside sets. Keep refrigerated.