- To make the filling, place berries in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until the berries are soft and tender, 8-10 minutes. Add the sugar and cornstarch to the berries, and bring to a boil. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a food processor, add all the ingredients for the crust and crumble topping. Pulse in 1-second intervals until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor, combine all ingredients using a pastry blender or two forks until all combined and resembling coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups for the topping, then press the rest of the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Use a spoon to drop dollops of the berry filling over the crust, and use a spatula to spread the mixture over the entire surface.
- Use your fingers to squeeze together clumps of the remaining crumble topping, and sprinkle evenly over the berry filling.
- Bake until golden-brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Cool completely before slicing and serving, or serve cobbler-style by scooping with a spoon. Enjoy!
Keywords: blueberry. crumble, pie, bars, oatmeal, oats, healthy